Bugzilla already claims they have a Guarani Locale.

*"We already have gug-PY locale data, see
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=blob;f=i18npool/source/localedata/data/gug_PY.xml;hb=HEAD
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=blob;f=i18npool/source/localedata/data/gug_PY.xml;hb=HEAD>*

*
If you want to update the data please submit a diff against the
current revision instead of an entire file. Thanks."*

I'm not quite sure now what am I still missing to make 'gn' pack available.