On 20/08/2013 Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 8/17/13 5:50 PM, janI wrote:
our current source is svn where we have decided to store sdf files. To me,
at least, items outside svn is temporary. I would not know where to store
the po files so another person might find them sometime in the future.
all languages in the AOO 4.0 project includes all changes from AOO 3.4
and merged with the new templates. Languages that are not yet in AOO 4.0
have to merged in the same way. I didn't find the time to do it.
Before we delete anything we should make clear we have saved everything.

I see that now 3.4 is not listed any longer at https://translate.apache.org/ and this is absolutely OK (volunteers won't be confused).

As for saving, I didn't mean that 3.4 PO files should be preserved for eternity, but just that we keep them for a few weeks on the Pootle machine's filesystem, with no commitment (even with no backup), as a convenience in case volunteers ask for them or in case Juergen needs them for the "merge" he was mentioning (but the "merge" maybe has already been done, since Bulgarian is enabled for 4.0 and progressing very well, and for Indonesian we have a 4.0 project and new volunteers).

Regards,
  Andrea.