On 25 August 2013 19:47, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:

> janI wrote:
>
>> Before I finally removed the files, of course, being who I am, I made sure
>> that they were on the backup system.
>>

> And that is perfect, Jan. Thanks for doing it. That addresses my concern.
> But really, don't be annoyed for me just asking (and indeed, for asking
> late).
>

>  I do my work professionally, use the decision systems we have in place,
>> and
>> dont like these kind of complains, which only purpose seems to be to
>> highlight how good the complainers are, compared to my "bad" work.
>>

> My e-mail did not contain any complaints, I totally respect your work and
> professionalism and I wonder how one could mistake a very ordinary mail for
> an attempt to discredit your work. That totally wasn't the intention...

the mistake is easy when juergen writes "Before we delete anything we
should make clear we have saved everything." and you write "but just that
we keep them for a few weeks on the Pootle machine's filesystem", thats not
asking, when its done way after I deleted the files.

But lets just leave it, no need to discuss it endlessly.

rgds
jan I.

 its clear to me that I am the wrong person to this job.  ...