On 26/01/2015 Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
1) How do we call the page:
... | Extend | Get Involved | Contact
... | Extend | Get Involved | Contributors

Contact is OK. Make sure you state clearly that generic bugs (like, OpenOffice does not print) are not to be reported to you. You will still get mails from people who will send their request to the first e-mail address they find on the page... but maybe you will limit them.

2) How do we name the file of the page and where do we keep it:
.../xx/contact/index.html
.../xx/contributors/index.html
.../xx/participate/contact.html
.../xx/participate/contributors.html

I think .../xx/participate/contact.html is best. I would avoid too many subdirs in xx.

I would volunteer to prepare the English version of the page for
inclusion in the xx package.

Great, thanks!

I assume we don't need such a page for the
main English website.

We have contact_us.html for that. We won't add this one. Actually, you may send people to contact_us.html for unrelated reports.

I also assume the page is completely optional,

Yes, correct.

Marcus is right in saying that some of this should be discussed on the dev list... but if we are productive here, and people who regularly commit to these areas of the site (which basically means Marcus and sometimes me and occasionally others) are here... well, we can have conversations here and interact there once changes are online.

Louis is also right in saying the the PMC task is to provide a good environment for people to work in... but Aivaras, you have exactly the same permissions I have on the website pages. So don't worry, go on and you don't need formal approval by anyone for this kind of improvements. At worst, someone will tell you if he knows a better way of doing things and he will propose an alternative.

Regards,
  Andrea.