Sorry for the wrong link. Here's the right one: "http://www.openoffice.org/xx/participate/contact.html";.

Regards,
Aivaras

2015.01.27 14:44, Aivaras Stepukonis rašė:
The HTML template of the new contact page for the native subsites is complete. You may check it out at "http://www.openoffice.org/xx/support/";.

The link "Contact" has been added to the top navigation bar.

Native volunteers, you are welcome to copy the template to your ".../LocaleCode/participate/" and localize it there.