Hello Pedro

I provides the recent po files under
/home/mechtilde/public_html/POFiles/newPO_PT

there is a statistic file under /home/mechtilde/public_html/Statistic too.

The extension is the language code. the statistic files a csv files.

Am 02.12.18 um 11:03 schrieb Pedro Lino:

>>     On December 2, 2018 at 9:33 AM Mechtilde < o...@mechtilde.de
>> mailto:o...@mechtilde.de > wrote:
>>
>>         > >         Every team who want to improve their translation can
>> write it here. Then
>>>         I will extract the previous translation from pootle, merge
>>>         them with the actual code base and put them back to pootle.
>>>
>>>         I put first builds as RPMS for en-US, de and it at
>>>         https://home.apache.org/~mechtilde/NewBuild .
>>>
>>>         There are als builds for ar, kab, ro and uk.
>>>
>>>     >     Now there are more packages available: he, nl, pl and pt
>>

> As I mentioned before in the dev mailing list I am available to help with the
> PT version.
> What needs to be done and where do I start? (I have experience with Pootle
> and poedit)

you can use poedit to translate and then provide the new *.po files. I
will then integrate them to the code back.

> Regards,
> Pedro

Regards
--