Od: Taavi Kaevats <taavi.kaev...@gmail.com>
Komu: l10n@openoffice.apache.org
Datum: 23. 1. 2020 11:17:40
Předmět: XML tags
"Hi,

I am experiencing difficulties to decide whether to translate
translatable attributes (descriptions, titles etc) within "<" and ">".
(in help files)
I am working with 4 alternative language (including english and
german) to compare the source and there are portion of strings (more
than 100) where all 4 alternatives are translated into native
languages. However when i submit the translated version to my work, i
receive an "Critical errors: XML tags ".

How exactly should i proceed?

Regards,
Taavi