Op 27-1-2020 om 15:54 schreef Taavi Kaevats:
/offlist
Hi, DiGro

i see you've taken it offlist at one point? you don't preferre public
discussion to reach a common understanding for everyone?

anyway, i see your point and it is what i actually expected. I am not
sure tho, why Mechtilde told to not change anything.

PS! i also read your instructions to disable the warning.
I have checked in the online environment and it seems to me there is
much faster way for the same result:
- Click the icon next to the warning XML tags ( it will turn grey)
- Switch to the next or previous string using up/down arrow
there are now 1 critical error less at the overview pane without
editing/saving the string itself

Do you confirm or override?

Regards,
tav

Taavi,

no problem to discuss it openly, but I thought the mail was sent to me personally, so I left out the mailinglist.

So back to the list

Tried your solution for the warnings.

On an existing translated string it throws me an error NOT FOUND if I click the icon and won't turn grey.

That's why I first have to edit the string.

Then it works for me.

"Do you confirm or override?" - I don't get such an option

Greetings

--
DiGro