Oh Tamara,  I know *exactly* what you mean!!

Some years ago, I served as editor for the newsletter of the N.S.W. Branch of
the Australian Lace Guild.  Of course, I just *had* to try and inject a little
humour into the proceedings, so instituted a page called "From the Editor's
Wordprocessor" (I was the first editor to go more upmarket than a typewriter!)

What I didn't know at the time was that all the Australian state branches swap
their newsletters with each other...and one day, as I flipped through the
newsletter from another state, I saw that the editor of *that* state, after
reading the N.S.W. newsletter, had informed all *her* members of my latest
piece of silliness!!

Ruth (Sydney, Australia)

  --- "Tamara P. Duvall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>
> On the puter-front... I still don't get to see my own messages as a
> member of the list, but Avital has steered me to the Mail Archive, so I
> can check *there* to see if a message "took". That place is both
> awesome and frightening... Every message, posted to every list, over
> I-don't-know-how-long-a-period, can be found there... The very idea
> that every piece of garbage I've ever posted can be tracked and re-read
> has my stomach flip-flopping... I may have to look for some
> tongue-clips next time I'm in WalMart... :)

-  New people, new possibilities! Try Yahoo! Personals, FREE for a limited period!
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]