Dear Pam,
I have in my closet right
now a pair of red cfm pumps with stiletto heels.

I haven't heard that saying of Joan Crawford's since the early 70s in London. God, you brought back heaps of memories and laughs in one fowl swoop. My CFM pumps were navy blue and worked a treat every time :) :)
Love
David in Ballarat

 I only bought them about 3
years ago, but I'd been waiting 30 years to find the right pair that fit me.
When I did, they were mine!

Pam Dotson

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]