Ruth Budge a fait jouer ses doigts de fée pour écrire à  ÒRe: [lace-chat]
Red shoesÓ.
[2003/12/02 22:53]

> I've had a couple of pairs of red shoes in my life - I *like* red shoes!

so do I !! i've had a few of all shapes and styles . i must say i loved my
red stylettos with black trimmings which my knees and feet wouldn't accept
at all today ... lol .. and i also cherished a pair of red shoes that gave
me feet  a bit like Minnie's or some walt disney characters ... oh well ..

i like being dressed in dark colours with red shoes as the only bright part
of me ... (pun intended ... or at least i thought there was one ... )

dominique from wet Paris but it's nothing compared to the south of France :
they had in a day the amount of rain they usually have in three months ...