Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you very much for the wonderful set that you have sent to me over the
last 3 months, my lace friends have all shared in the anticipation of what is
to come and none of us picked the pin cushion or thread holder, it is lovely
and my pillow is now fully dressed.  Once again you have sent some lovely
bobbins which I just love and the thread is great as I have to send to the
mainland of Australia or overseas if I require any.

I hope you had a nice Christmas and a very happy New Year, we certainly did.

Kindest Regards
Faye Owers
Shearwater
Tasmania