Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you so much for your parcel that has just arrived.
You need not of been worried about it arriving late or not arriving on
Valentines Day, your timing was perfect!!

Thank so much for the valentines goodies they are much appreciated,
especially as I know my DH will not of got me anything !!
 It is our wedding anniversary 10 days later and he does not do both. I must
not moan as this year it is our 25th and he has bought me a lovely ring that
we collect today and we are going on a special holiday to the Dominican
Republic later in the year !! I think I can forgive him for no valentines !!

The chocolates look lovely and the socks will perfectly match a pair of pink
trainers that I have just bought!

You sound as though you are going through a bad time and I'm sorry to hear
about your MIL. I should be the least of your worries and I really
appreciate the fact that you still find time to send my parcel each month.

                                              Best wishes,

                                               Anne Nicholas in
                                                   Hanworth,
                                                     Middx.