Dear SP,
Thanks for the package that came today! The sweet cat is sitting above my computer. I haven't decided where to put the lovely lavender sachet yet, maybe I'll hang it up with my work shirts. I love the bobbin! I've read about these beaded bobbins, this is the first one I've seen and it's beautiful! Did you make it? I'll bet you made the earrings, also. I'll have fun wearing them.
My kitties send purrs to yours <G> Thanks again,
Sumac
Susan G. MacLeod
Dummerston, VT USA
new! www.sumac.us
www.sover.net/~sumac

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." John Wooden