Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you very much for the lovely parcel that arrived today.

I love the bobbins they feel so nice in my hands, and I have all tried the
sweets and enjoyed then, the little fold up bag will come in very handy when I
go shopping as will the mini address book.  The postcard of all the regions in
France bought some fond memories of my visit in 2002, (after the last OIDFA
conference) and made my desire to go to Europe again next year stronger.

Thank you again
Regards
Faye Owers
Shearwater