A big thank you to my Secret Pal.  My bobbins are wonderful.  I think the
Lady bug will be my new  favorite.  I love the heart one also but Ladybugs
steal
my heart.  The notecards will be used soon.  I love my Lady Bug Inn so much.
The Gingerbread mix was yummy and the kids and my Honey helped me eat the
kisses in the heart box and the conversation hearts.  Thank You so much.  You
are
such a treat as a Secret Pal.       Hannah