Dear Secret Pal,

My package arrived at a most opportune time. I wasn't having a very good day Wednesday and the parcel really cheered me up.

I really like the pillow tidy - I have pinned it on my current project to hold the thread and scissors. I am a third of the way around a Cluny mat designed by Odette Arpin. And the bobbins will come in handy for my next venture, a black silk Cluny edging. And the pin is wonderful!!! I love it. The tape measure is already in my sewing bag that I take with me 'on the road'. I'm currently working on ballet costumes for my son's ballet company and I have to take all my sewing materials to rehearsals as several of us spend that time working on the costumes. The thread cutter will come in handy as well, as I can leave it on my serger (which doesn't have a thread cutter built in).

Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts.

Cindy