Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you for the wonderful parcel, it arrived today.  It was full of so many
lovely things, the needlecase such a clever idea and so useful, the pin
cushion is so cute I don't know whether or not to stick my pins in the little
cat, the thread is always a bonus, the perfume sachet will make my lace
cupboard smell lovely, and I love the lace bobbins they are truly beautiful
and will hang with the collection that I have from other countries, but my
favourite was the beautiful book on costumes in Breton, it is superb and I am
eager to finish all the housework to start reading.

Thank you very much, I am waiting until next month to find out you name.  I am
planning atrip with a friend next year and would love to meet you for a
coffee.

Regards
Faye Owers
Shearwater