dear  secret pal

good news: i went to the post office this morning to get my parcel from
Australia
bad news : it was open and when i checked with the list you had written on
the green label the ornament was missing and also probably the card :i had
the CD ( fantastic . i'll take it with me to my office . it'll add the
touch of nature needed to make work tolerable .... ) the note pad with its
gorgeous soft coloured frog , the pencil , the little book of calm
(verrrrry useful  . i'll carry it in my pocket to have a quick look when
needed .. VBG) and the three skeins of cotton thread .(such pretty colours)

it seems i shouldn't have taken the parcel but sent it back to sender so
you could file a complaint on your side of the planet ...  it wasn't the
same clerk behing the counter when i went back to the post office to say
something had been stolen and she nearly accused me of cheating .. i came
out fuming ... but i live in a part of town where some people make a living
out of such things so ..... she wasn't entirely wrong ...

i have kept the envelope . if you need it just tell me and i'll post it
back .. this makes me wonder whether the July envelope will reach me at all
... but it doesnt matter . i know it left Australia and  you didn't forget
me ..  the Post Office is not what it used to be ..

a lot of thanks again
wondering what september is keeping in store for us ... hugs

dominique