Dear Secret Pal

What a lovely box of goodies that the Postman delivered today - just the
surprise I needed having been up through the night as my 6 year old daughter
is poorly.

My husband has already opened the sweets and the lavender cat is already in my
chest of drawers.  What a lovely egg cup - this I am sure it will be claimed
by my daughter as we can never find an egg cup when she wants a boiled egg!  I
have never seen bath gloves before so will try them out soon and the game will
keep us all amused (and probably stop me doing my jobs!!).  As for the
notebook - always a useful item as I always have to have a list of jobs to be
done!

Thank you so very much for the lovely items.

All the very best and happy lacemaking

Pam
Nottingham, UK