Dear Alessandra!!

So sorry it took me a while to write. I had last week off work, and your
parcel arrived on the Wednesday, but I had to wait until I got back to
work to use the Internet.
Well, I can't pretend it was a surprise finding out who you were, since I
saw you in Adelaide in October, but it was lovely receiving your last
parcel anyway :-). Thank you so much for all the goodies.
I love the macrame Christmas tree which you made yourself. It's so clever,
and more interesting than the usual hanging/bag...It's too heavy to put on
my Xmas tree (which is a bouquet of honesty branches, so very delicate,
and can only be decorated with miniature ornaments), but it will be hung
in the livingroom so I can see it! Thank you so much for making it for me.
I'm ashamed to say that I didn't made any lace for my S.P...
I love the lavender angel (gee!! you're lucky that one got past the
Customs! They opened it because the dog smelled something "that might be
forbidden".Where did you stash the white powder?I couldn't find
it...:-))but obviously it was OK because it didn't have seeds in it, just
the perfume. I will keep replenishing it, in the wardrobe, to keep the
moths away. We do have a lot here, any help is welcome!!
the little Father Christmas is cute. It can cling to the neck of my
uniform at work during the last 2 weeks before Xmas. It will fo well with
my special Xmas earrings...
Thank you also for the Rakam magazine. I have seen some before in one of
the libraries in Melbourne (not in ours, unfortunately, but the patterns
are always missing. I do love the magazine, though, there are such
beautiful things in it. Do Italian women really still make things as big
as embroidered tablecloths and sheets, covered in lace as well? Wow!
I am writing to you by snail mail, but I just wanted to ssay thank you on
the list as well.
Have a wonderful Christmas, and thank you for being such a nice S.P.

Helene, the froggy from Melbourne, trying to catch up with all the mail
that arrived during my absence!

http://au.movies.yahoo.com