Dear Secret Pal:

I just received your first package.  I love everything!   The Arachne divider
pins are really great and I just love the bobbins.  One can never have enough
bobbins :-)  and they will be a great addition to my antique bobbin collection.

I am thrilled by the Reflexology book!  I've always wanted to know more about
Reflexology as I am a Reiki practitioner and Reflexology will be a wonderful
addition to my practice.

The notepad will come in very handy.  I love the flowers, they are giving me
some ideas to try out in lace.  They are giving me the incentive to design more
lace.

Thank you so much!

Rita Lloyd
In cold, but sunny Northern CA where I am currently working on a wedding garter
for a friend who's wedding is in April.  I hope I can get it finished in time.
LOL