Dear Secret Pal, Your parcel arrived last Thursday, which coincided with
my Brithday so it made an extra surprise for the day. I was very pleased
with all the contents - I'm always short of divider pins and the needle
threader will be very useful. The pin cushions are really cute and the
little bag will be useful for keeping thread in. I have just got back
from a long weekend away so have only just been able to get to my
computer to reply. Looking forward to finding out your identity next
month Best wishesAndrea