Hello Secret Pal!

Thank you so much for my parcel which arrived this morning. As always, it is full of pretty goodies, and I am delighted.

When I go to lacemaking class, several of these will be used - the pretty little pot with the millefiori lid will be used to hold the beads I am using in my present project (at the moment they are in an old plastic pin box); the pen and notepad will be used instead of the bits and pieces of scrap paper on which I write instructions from my teacher - and then promptly lose! I think the pen is great, and I don't intend to use it too much, as it is too nice to waste, and the notepad is such a lovely delicate turquoise. The address book is going to be passed around the class for everyone to put in their telephone numbers. Often, as we only have a class once a month, I want to ring one of the girls, only to find that I have lost that bit of paper, too! The napkins will be used during the first weekend of October, when my children are all coming to celebrate my birthday. Such pretty purple and lilac flowers - you are clever at finding things in my favourite colours. And, of course, everything wrapped in pretty lilac paper.

Thank you once again. It is a lovely parcel, and I know how lucky I am to have you as my Secret Pal!

Dee Palin
Gloucestershire