Dear Secret Pal

Our postman calls at 7.15 in the morning, so I had your parcel to open before breakfast. As always, it was a really great one.

The dogs have already been playing with their toy, and very nicely taking it in turns. The make-up kit is really good and neat - I shall use it when we go away as it will be so easy to pack. The tea I tried with my breakfast, and it is delicious. The little angel pin is destined for my favourite jacket - I love the way the little heart moves. I was fascinated to read about Floriade, and can't wait to finish this message so I can go on the website to see where you went!

Thank you so much for another lovely parcel. I can't wait to find out who you are!

Dee Palin
Gloucestershire