Dear Secret Pal from NZ,

Thankyou so much for my parcel for December. I so love the puau bracelet I
didn't know it came in so many colours. Did you tat the little mat yourself?
It is very lovely and I will treasure it. The calendar is great we are
planning a trip to NZ next year and we are looking at the pictures for places
to visit when we are there. Thanks for the notepad. It will be quite useful.
The beads and the spider will go into my bobbin kit and quickly be attached to
the bobbins that you sent earlier. As we will be away this Christmas I haven't
set up the Christmas tree but I do collect Christmas decorations and this one
is so beautiful it will definitely be a feature.

What a lovely little book mark. My husband has made me buy lots of books to
take on the plane so I don't drive him nuts so it will go in with them. I love
the thread it will be nice to tat. And the little bag and soap, fantastic. I
hope that you will be able to tell me the story behind the little bag when we
are properly introduced.

Cheers for now, Yvonne.