According to urban legend..which may or may not be true...Buffalo wings are
chicken wings with a spicy sauce on them.  Supposedly, they were first created
and sold to the public in Buffalo, New York....thus the name was created.

There seems to be a fad in the USA for spicy foods in all the fast food chains,
restaurants, and in processed foods.  Sometimes I have to read a long way on a
menu to find something without spice (which I don't like).  Sometimes I think
the cooks put spice in things so they can hide the fact that they don't know
how to make flavorful foods without it.

Alice in Oregon...where my back yard is a vast mess of mud.  A large area is
scooped out for a concrete driveway.  Huge piles of dirt line the yard next to
the street, waiting to be hauled away.  At the same time, the house has been
power washed in preparation for painting.  I can see the painters and cement
people conflicting.  The back side of the house may have the painting delayed
while the concrete sets.  And both sets of workers are trying to get done
before winter weather really sets in.  Tomorrow is supposed to have heavy rain.
 Ahhh..if only the concrete people had done their job two weeks ago when it was
scheduled instead of delaying.