Hi Bev and all other busy spiders,

I'm back at the pillow and have started making the logarithmic lace I was asking about.

For this project, I had to clear a lot of bobbins, so in order not to waste too much thread , at least, I managed to finish some old projects. It was a good idea to get rid of all the old thread on my bobbins because after finishing this part of my project my hands were black. All I do right now is constantly wind bobbins. I do hope that I won't run oput of thread in the middle, that will really be a shame since I chose some Madeira cotona which I have for a long time already. The reel is new , so at least I know I have about 200 meters.

Oh, Bev, I'm so glad you gave me a bobbin at the NWP convention. It might be just the one I need to have enough bobbins on my pillow (<bg>).

I must add, that I did finish some chrysanthemum lace. It is half a mat which I found in the Kant magazine. I made it just in order to get back into lace making again. But the half looks just as good as the whole project.

Well, I have plenty of plans, but now it is back to the logarithmic lace. I do want to concentrate on it and finish it. At least I won't be able to start anything else since all my bobbins are being used in this piece. Well, coming to think of it, I could do some wire lace. I got three kits from Lenka or I could do some Milanese with my square bobbins or how about some Honiton.?

So all of you have a nice summer /winter and make a lot of lace,

Miriam
in Arad, 23 kms from the Dead Sea
and about 1000 meters over it.
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]