I have to confess that I've done very little BL all summer! Nothing of any consequence since finishing Lucy's wedding garter, though I've been thinking about my Lace Guild luggage tag, and yesterday I got the bobbins out to make a short length of torchon edging to put on a friend's 40th wedding anniversary card. Only 6inches long but it has 10 little spiders so 80 legs; 40 for Ann and 40 for Ralph.

Which leads to suggestions for Diana's 50th anniversary project. How about a design with 50 of something - leaves, flowers, scallops, spiders or whatever, and if you have a gimp use a gold thread.

Brenda in Kent where it's still hot and humid, 97F 36C earlier today.

http://users.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/
Supporting the [EMAIL PROTECTED] campaign