> (perhaps it should be a requirement that an editor of a lace-related
magazine should be a Deborah or a version of the name? <g>)

Oops - 'another country heard from' -
Bev is doing wonders with the Canadian
Lace Gazette, thank you . . .

> The design (I got the second, BTW and, from all I've heard, the public
> was *again* in agreement with the judges

They knew what was good for them . . . hehehehehe !!

> I'll be sending off the photos of both versions to an e-pal in Venice,
> who'll -- hopefully -- add them to my "album"; that's where most of my
> original designs "live", since I do not have a website of my own

Well, modesty becomes anyone, but
I can't find the URL in my lace e-file,
so would you please send it to me
privately ???

> I'm quite pleased with it myself, even if it is more
> sentimental than my usual fare :)

Aw, g'wan wid ye - we all know you're
basically 'hearts and flowers' !

Toni in Seattle