>>>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I took that possibility into consideration, and gave her an area where she
will cover a lot of tourist shopping and looking and not have to take a cab
or bus.  <<<

The Tube (subway system) is inexpensive, and V&A, Foyles, Liberty, etc. are
easy walking from tube stops.  I believe there's an all-day pass for a
couple of pounds.  But the wonderful things to be bought at all those places
will stretch the pocketbook of anybody (except, perhaps, the Trumps and
Gates' of the world).

Robin P.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA