Hello everbody,
In my opnion it is also a question of mood if one spend lot of money in NY,
London or somewhere on a fine place. I remember spending three days in
LOndon and spending only tubefare and a bit I have forgotten how many. But
there was a friday evening, my husband and I visited cinema and fetching up
the car, he had parked in an other parking plot than usual, I saw a
fingerring. He promised to buy it the next day and he did...so it cost meal,
tickets, parkingfee and the ring. Perhaps someone has seen it on my finger
at the convention, this one with the Gingko-leaf.
Greetings from Hamburg in Germany
Ilske