Dear Adele,
But someone else could do the same thing - get the original and make it into a pricking and a pattern, I mean. All you would have to do is draw it out and make the pricking and keep records of the process so that you could prove you didn't just copy Ruth Bean's version.

I'm throwing out this suggestion just in case somebody hasn't thought of it and wants to try ...

I've already done it, but at this stage daren't do anything with it except use it myself.
David in Ballarat

Adele
North Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)

- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]