Maybe this needs to be moved to "chat" but I'll not do it.  O.K. by me to be
here...

I think Tamara has a smashing idea, and I have gotten tee shirts printed (3
color-all cotton-Hanes or Fruit of the Loom) for less than $5 apiece - that was
a couple of years ago; may be more now but I doubt it. The reason the
"home-made" tees don't do for the long haul is because the commercially made
ones are screen printed from the design and I believe they are sealed with
extreme steam or heat (I could be wrong, but think that is the reason).

One has to choose a good, commercial tee shirt printer, and the initial rum is
no less than 100 to be economically viable.  Then we come to the sizes:  small,
medium, large, XL, XXL, and how many of each to include in the initial printing
of 100.  The XL and XXL cost more as well.  However, another organization I
belong to, made a neat profit on our first printing of 100.

Tamara, shall you and I become entrepreneurs? <g>

Happily Musing,
Betty Ann in Roanoke Virginia USA