But Tamara, now you have let the world know Mossad will be on their way
to you because, let's face it, they have so little to do in Israel that
they can use this as an excuse to have a field trip out to the US to
come looking for you and demand you return their coinage you unthinking
woman you.

Oh, you've really made my day with that thought!!

I was in a miserable mood but now I can face the world - thank Tamara
for this it makes life bearable some days.  Keep up the good work.

Liz

--
Regards

Liz B