  From: Ruth Budge
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 2:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [lace] Re: lFantasy Flowers

  I'm not able to comment on these opinions, as I'm not familiar with either
book
  - but I do think it is most unfair to make accusations like this when
Rosemary
  is out of the country and can't defend herself.

  Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

  Karolina Jeffers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I had a look at Rosemary's web site and her new book. The flowers remind me
  of Jana Novak's book "Fri Knipling" particularly the "Five petals" and
  "Hearflower" - these are not even adaptations. Rosemary's other flowers
  closely resemble Jana Novak's flowers and I would say are
adaptations.......

  http://au.movies.yahoo.com