On Aug 29, 2004, at 20:40, Weronika Patena wrote:

Also ribbons on the outside end (just one) to tie the roll. Slightly annoying
to tie and untie all the time, but I couldn't come up with a better method.

That's because you have short hair... :) Some of us use "scrunchies" (the fabric-covered elastic bands, which are meant to hold pony-tails). I made my own, to match/contrast with the fabric of the roll. Attach to the back of the roll at one end (as you would the ribbon), roll from the other end, slip the elastic over, and there you are - very efficient :) The ribbons (that's what I used on my early efforts also, since that's all I've ever seen) drove me nuts; I prefer to practice my small motor skills on bobbin manipulation, on my pillow :)


For that matter, an ordinary rubber band would work also, but then you can't attach it, so it gets lost when you need it.

---
Tamara P Duvall             http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd
Lexington, Virginia, USA     (Formerly of Warsaw, Poland)
              Healthy US through The No-CARB Diet:
    no C-heney, no A-shcroft, no R-umsfeld, no B-ush.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to