Dear Spiders,

I am writing to ask for some help, I am trying to do roseground.  I am working
in Bobbin Lacemaking by Doris Southard, on page 153-154 there is a little
coaster or doily, I have tried and tried and I can't get the roseground to
work, can anyone help me.  I am so spoiled about people sending me step by
step ways to do things, Patty has been helping me but she has a new job, Rita
also has sent me some things in the email, but I just can't make it work.
Please, please can anyone help this hopeless lacemaker?  I love this stuff so
much and I think roseground is absolutely beautiful.  My son keeps asking me
where his cross is, I tell him in my head where it will stay until I learn
more. <G>

Thank you, Lynn