Mark, you beat all! That's ingenuity at its finest..By the way, I chatted with the hostess at the I-70 Illinois Travel Centre last fall and your name was bandied about when we talked about lacemaking. The facts about our conversation elude me now (the cheese doesn't stay on my cracker very long if its not eaten) but there was something about a fine arts exhibit/show/ festival - maybe arts and crafts. Ever hear from the Illinois Tourist Bureau?

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA  (born in Warren Co. Illinois)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark, aka Tatman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

...I used a half stitch ground to weave the back of my niece's hair for prom this year... >
www.tat-man.net/bobbinlace/BLhair.jpg

www.tat-man.net/bobbinlace/BLhair2.jpg