All the talk about Liers lace, after the Denver convention, made me dig out all my 'stuff' on Coggeshall lace. I've just finished my first original design and, if I do say so myself, it's great. I made an iris. I'll baste it on a jacket which I'll be wearing to the American Needlepoint Guild convention in Nashville, at the end of the month. Let's see if I can convert some 'canvas workers' to lace!

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot/seaspray/SeasprayLaceGuild.html