First of all, enthusiastic thanks to everyone who has posted ideas about
different styles of pillow bags that we can make.

Robin, great drawing. It came through perfectly for me. About your question
on whether the two flaps that fold over really hold the pillow, I should
think a couple of lengths of strategically placed Velcro strips would solve
this potential problem.

Barbara Joyce
Snoqualmie, WA
USA