Hi Spiders,

I have just completed a piece of lace that is the shape of a leaf (Barbara
Underwood Design) approximately 2 inches long that my sister is going to try
casting in silver.  It will be an interesting project so I looking forward
to the result.   I am also working on 2 pieces of s'Gravensmoer Lace, the
1st is 13 inches wide and 1 yard long (my design) for the front panel of a
christening gown and another as the trim for the petticoat 2 inches wide and
4 yards long.
I take the narrow piece to lace days etc. as the bigger piece is too hard to
carry around, but both are long term projects.

I am going back to work today after 4 months off on sick leave so it will be
a great shock to the system, but hey I need to work to support my habits
(lace and travel).

Cheers

Faye Owers
Tasmania