To: "arachne" <lace@arachne.com>
Cc: "Laurie Waters" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 9:22 PM
Subject: [lace] Bobbin maker attribution on Ebay

There is a nice bone bobbin on ebay 220138516687 which is attributed to maker David Haskins. The seller has several other bobbins up for sale attributed to specific old makers. I just wrote to her asking how she could be so sure of the maker, and she said that she's relying on the Springett book "Success to the Lace Pillow".