All the chat about old bobbins reminds me that many years ago (about 20)
when I first went to lace days I had the chance to buy antique wooden
spangled bobbins for about £1 each the supplier used to just tip a huge
dusty pile of them on the table and you had to sort through to see if
you could match or nearly match pairs, if only I  had known that I could
get such a price for them now on ebay I would have bought many more - oh
well such is life.

Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK

Checked by AVG Free Edition.