  From: Achim Siebert<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: arachne<mailto:lace@arachne.com> ;
  Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 12:52 AM
  Subject: [lace] Hitches - video for beginners

  It's been a while but today I took the time to test the video
  capabilites of my (photo) camera. Here's a video of me making
  hitches, without voice-over for now, but I intend to add some words
  later:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4w4rdRlZWE<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v
4w4rdRlZWE>

  Please tell me what you think - I'm not even sure if I do it right,
  since I learned from books only. But the methods I show work for me
  and I hope it will help beginners to get it right.

  Best, Achim.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:
  > Okay, how do you make a triple hitch?
  >
  > Diane

  -
  To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. For help,
write to