What a great product those docupockets are. I must look and sse if they are available DownUnder!

A friend uses the Scrapbooking pockets for her lace - they are about 12 inches square, I think, so her lace will lie flat in them (and they are acid free). Most available clear pockets for folders are A4 size, so larger pieces have to be folded vertically. The scrapbook pockets are just that bit wider, so the lace lies flat and "open".

I will get some next time I am in the shop! I hate getting a crease down the middle of the lace, when I need to post it away for shows, etc.
Regards from Liz in hot (34ºC, or 90ºF) sunny Melbourne, Oz.