Hallo,
i am still a bit "starteled"
unfamiliar whit the problems concerned in "silver"-lace?

is it the thread/wire?
is it the bobbins?
is it the patterns?
what else?
or is it just a problem for looking to find teachers giving courses in this matter?

furthemore i have worked more the 10 years ago in that silverclay material
and to be honest, I can not see how you could do lace in that material
it is unpleasant in touching it
extremly smelly in a very jakkieway
and it did almost never dowhat i wanted it to do
and it was not able, is refrase: I was not able to do fine cording or threads whit it does anyone else have an other experience? did anyone else sucseeded in making
a !!!!NICE!!!! litlle peace in that clay?
is so please let me know and see

please do not see this as critique but as a general question out of astonischment
that i could not do it and others may be......

francis
verry curious

tina schreef:
There is a workshop on PMC Silver Jewelry scheduled for August 8th – 10th
through Great Escapes Weekend in the UK.  And although it’s been a few years
since I attended one of their weekend workshops, I’m sure that this one will
be just as delightful.

Tina