From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Francis Busschaert
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 9:36 AM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: Re: Subject: RE: [lace] Bobbin Lace Jewelry in sterling silver??

Hallo,
i am still a bit "starteled"
unfamiliar whit the problems concerned in "silver"-lace?

is it the thread/wire?
is it the bobbins?
is it the patterns?
what else?
or is it just a problem for looking to find teachers giving courses in
this matter?

furthemore i have worked more the 10 years ago in that silverclay material
and to be honest, I can not see how you could do lace in that material
it is unpleasant in touching it
extremly smelly in a very jakkieway
and it did almost never dowhat i wanted it to do
and it was not able, is refrase: I was not able to do fine cording or
threads whit it
does anyone else have an other experience? did anyone else sucseeded in
making
a !!!!NICE!!!! litlle peace in that clay?
is so please let me know and see

please do not see this as critique but as a general question out of
astonischment
that i could not do it and others may be......

francis
verry curious