I agree with you here:

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 9:36 AM, Francis Busschaert <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> it is unpleasant in touching it
> extremly smelly in a very jakkieway
> and it did almost never dowhat i wanted it to do

I think there are better ways to make silver wire lace! I'm sure that was
the original question, wanting more information about wire lace,
particularly regarding the Estonian wire lace artist.

I have seen nice examples made in porcelain clay, that resemble lace.

The topic is about wire lace and went off on a tangent with the silver clay
;)

--
Bev (near Sooke, BC on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)