Hi All

I am now well into my christmas card making and was just working on one with
spiders when this question came to mind.

When making spiders or any other stitch that needs a pin to hold the position
when do I know when to take the pin out to make it flatter. I just tried it on
the last one and it seems squashed rather than tidy, or should I just leave
the pin I and do it that way.

Thanks

Wendy St Dogmaels